Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Sassy Girl

I told a friend to watch My Sassy Girl yesterday, cause she seems to be like that girl. But I ended up watching it again.

The movie it self was pretty good, however, things like that do not happen in reality. If you are gone for 2-3 years without seeing each other, feelings change.

I had a similar relationship. I was fun, filled with excitement and drama and everything like that. If there was a camera following me around, it would have been a great movie. But the ending did not end well.

In the end, its a bitter and realistic break up, not like the movies. Actually, if we get back together, it would have been like the movies, but I do not see that happening.

I think the movies, especially the chick flicks are the love stories that we would like to have, or at least to pursue.

Have fun with your pursuit everyone. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment